Friday, July 11, 2014

The Elusive Perfect Swimsuit

Let's be honest; I'm not so sure the perfect swimsuit really exists but I am a loyal customer when I find something I like! I first fell in love with Land's End swimsuits over a decade ago and have not strayed since. I love that I can find a suit that covers EVERYTHING I want covered without looking like I'm wearing a muumuu. :) The great thing about Land's End is you can mix and match tops and bottoms to find the "perfect" match for your body type plus they have tons of fun colors and patterns.  If you haven't ever checked them out, then you should. I do suggest filtering by size because to fall in love with something only to discover it's no longer available in your size is not so much fun.
I share all of this because I love a good deal & prefer not to pay full price for clothes if I can avoid it.  Right now, Land's End has all their swimwear 50% for the entire family. Shipping is free for purchases over $50.  Plus you can get an additional 3% back if you shop through ebates. If you are not an ebates member and you buy anything at all online then you are seriously missing out...I suggest you head to ebates right now and sign up. :)  Happy Shopping!

P.S. I have no vested interested in Land's End...just happy to share a good deal. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips